It is the 25th Anniversary of the US National Gaelic Mòd in 2012! Certainly something worth celebrating! You may have already heard about the first ever fundraising concert held during March in Alexandria, VA (http://usmod.wordpress.com/2012/04/13/singing-for-the-mod/).
Here are the details! (See below for other ways to help get the word out.)
- 1 Custom Kilt (up to 8 yds from any stock medium weight tartan from DC Dalgliesh, Marton Mills, Strathmore, House of Edgar or Lochcarron)
- Kilt by Bonnie Heather Greene – http://www.bonniekilts.com/1 Custom pair of Argyle Kilt Hose to match any tartan.
- Hose by Kathy Park of Bonnie Toes – http://www.bonnietoes.com/The kilt and hose do not have to be a set.
Drawing will be held at the Mòd Ceilidh at the Ligonier Highland Games, Sept 22, 2012.
You need not be present to win. Shipping outside of the US is included.Tickets are $10 each or 3 for $25, or 6 for $50. Online ticket sales are available here: https://acgamerica.org/payments/!
By mail, please make check payable to ACGA and send to Kathy Park, 228 2nd Ave, Phoenixville, PA 19460 and your ticket stubs will be sent back to you!
Other ways to help!
- Join/Share/Invite the event on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/events/203781406409858/
- Post, share, and print the attached flyer.
- If you are representing ACGA at a Scottish games, or are a member of another Scottish society and would like to help by selling tickets directly contact Kathy (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will send you tickets to sell (along with instructions).
Thanks for your support in helping to make the US National Mòd extra special this year for the 25th Anniversary!